Career Level Manager
We are currently partnered with a Global Data Centre based in London who are going through a large physical expansion! They are actively seeking a Billing/Revenue Analyst to join their London based team.
Revenue/Billing Analyst is to support Billing & Revenue Manager in ensuring the billing process being executed accurately, timely and efficiently to the highest standards of customer service and in line with departmental KPIs.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure all aspects of Sales Ledger are carried out meeting Company standards and procedures and that revenue is recognised in accordance with corporate polices and regulatory standards.
You would be accountable for all the operational activities of Billing department being processed and recorded as well as issuing billing information to the customers.
* Keep accurate and updated records of financial transactions and customer account status,
* Accurately create, update and maintain recurring contract billing records, audit database regularly to ensure the data contain no errors; communicate any resulting information as necessary
* Ensure all contracted billing is reconciled against legal contracts quarterly
* Complete monthly bill runs and be responsible for pre-bill run checks and revenue assurance analysis
* Timely and accurate raising of customer invoices (both recurring and one-off), obtaining billing approvals where appropriate, calculates additional fees applicable
* Proactively work with Sales managers to resolve any issues with client billing and resolve variances identified during billing/legal reconciliations;
* Assist in the collation and recording of revenue and cost of sale accruals for the month end management accounts, assist with sales report and analysis, provide required data and advise
* Act as a point of contact for customer billing queries, handles customer complains, resolves billing issues as per agreed SLAs, escalates where to the Bulling & Revenue Manager where necessary
* Maintain deferred income and accrued income accounts, gather and provide relevant information for reporting on the accounts
* Work closely with the Commercial Finance Manager
* Raise Credit Notes in accordance with internal procedures
* Maintain PO records for customers and ensure renewals are chased in good time, processed and properly recorded
* Reconciliation of one-off/miscellaneous sales against costs
* To carry out additional responsibilities: In accordance with the Roles and Responsibility Matrix
* Solid grounding in accounting knowledge and skills – including experience with billing and revenue accounting in a client-driven environment
* Educated to A level standard
* IT literate – good working knowledge of Word and Excel
* Knowledge of Salesforce
* Experience in revenue data collation, analysis and reporting
* Good understanding of Sun Accounts and Recurring Invoicing Module
* Good understanding of Vision XL
* Prior experience in a similar industry
* Educated in degree level in a relevant subject
If this opportunity sounds of interest and aligns with your experience, Apply Now