Career Level Manager
Due to customer demand for our UK wide SMART Repair services, we are now looking to hire a new bookings co-ordinator to join our Administration team at our Orpington Headquarters in Downe, Kent, at an exciting stage of our history .
You’ll be joining one of the UK’s leading vehicle SMART repair businesses, with a group of companies that provide a wide range of services to the Automotive Industry, with regional centres in Orpington, Liverpool and Newcastle and a growing team of Mobile SMART Repair Technicians and Static Paint Technicians who work across the UK.
To be successful in this position you must possess the following experience:
• Experience within a similar Office based Administration / Bookings co-ordination role
• Experience within the Automotive Industry would be desirable
• IT Literate with demonstrable experience using Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
• Excellent communication and telephone skills
• Excellent organisational skills and a pro-active nature
The ideal candidate, will already have proven experience within a similar office environment, preferably having worked within the Automotive Industry. Ideally, you should be used to working within a fast-paced environment, and able to work collaboratively to support to your work colleagues throughout the day. Experience using Big Change software would be highly desirable, however, full training will be provided..
As Bookings Co-ordinator for our Automotive Retail and Insurance customers your day to day tasks will be varied but would mainly involve:
• Ensuring all administrative duties are handled promptly
• Maintaining transparency and accuracy in all transactions
• Ensuring all outgoing communications are dealt with in a timely manner
• Ensuring records are updated on our IT system and various spreadsheets, regularly and accurately
• Communicating with colleagues and third parties at all levels
• Handling inbound telephone queries and email queries from customers
• Inputting bookings and quotes on system
• Invoicing as and when jobs are completed
• Taking Payments over the telephone or face to face as appropriate
• Invoice queries
• Producing Productivity and Retail Report daily
NB. Salary offered will be between £24,000- 25,000 per annum, and entirely dependent upon previous experience and outcome of an interview at our Headquarters in Downe, Kent..
Working hours will be 08:00am –4.30pm or 09.30 – 6:00pm Monday to Friday. There is also a Saturday morning rota (9.00am-2pm) which would be shared on a team rota basis (approx 1 Saturday in 6) and paid as overtime or half a day's holiday in lieu can be taken. This would only be organised once your training has been satisfactorily completed.
We look forward to hearing from you