Job ID 1264710
Career Level Manager
If you enjoy keeping things in order and like being part of a team, this job could suit you perfectly. As an administrator, you would be making sure that day-to-day office tasks run smoothly. So it’s important that you are organised, accurate and pay close attention to detail:
The tasks you might carry out include:
* dealing with post
* making sure that there is enough stationery
* answering the telephone and passing on calls
* reception duties such as greeting and looking after visitors
* typing and setting up documents such as letters and reports
* keeping computer records up to date
* using office equipment such as printers, photocopiers and fax machines
* managing staff appointments
* setting up meetings and taking minutes
* making travel arrangements for staff.
In some jobs you might only do a few of these tasks, and in others you might carry out all the administrative duties in your department.
Typical Working Week
You will work on site for four days per week and attend college for one day a week. Most site hours are Monday to Friday, 08.00-17.00.
* Positive attitude to work and colleagues
* Ability and awareness of working safely
* Desire to learn
* Has strong self-awareness
* Is both resilient and committed
* Is always looking to improve
* Enjoys being a team player
Key Training/College Information
K10 will enrol and fund your qualifications through a SFA funded training provider.
Apprentices need to have at least Level 1 in Functional skills or GSCE grade C or above in English, Maths and ICT. It will be an advantage if you have previous related work experience