Career Level Manager
Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £45k + 25k OTE plus accelerators +
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SN(phone number removed)
Are you looking for an opportunity within a prestigious, market leading, Information business giving the best solution in their marketplace?
Do you have experience of selling SaaS, Intelligence or Marketing solutions at C-level?
Our client is a global organisation operating within the Business Intelligence sector, with a wide range of product offerings across database management, digital platforms and subscription based products.
This role is focusing primarily within the Healthcare sector, so you will be expected to closely monitor market and competitor activity and understand the market forces affecting the health sector in the UK. This also means knowledge of this sector will be advantageous (But not essential).
* To deliver / exceed monthly, quarterly and annual target revenues. To identify new revenue streams (on and offline) to generate sustainable growth, year on year
* Prepare sales plans for targeted accounts as appropriate
* Proactively attack new customers with a clearly defined strategy for growth
* Outstanding account management that leads to increased average order value
* To make the agreed number of visits and ensure regular contact with targeted clients in order to grow revenue and market share
* To closely monitor market and competitor activity and understand the market forces affecting the health sector
* To be the recognised face of your assigned brand across customer types in specified territory
* Proven track record of winning and developing clients, in Healthcare sector
* Ideally, experience of successfully employing a consultative selling approach
* Previous role utilising advanced qualification techniques
* Outbound telephone-based or face to face sales experience
* Business to Business
* Presentation experience
You will be able to prepare sales plans for targeted new business, and via both phone and face to face make the agreed number of visits and ensure regular contact with targeted clients in order to grow revenue and market share.
Working as part of the wider team you will – Work in partnership with the broader sales team to ensure that revenue targets are reached and exceeded where possible, maximising all opportunities.
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency