Career Level Manager
Business Development Director – Events
Location: City of London
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000 + £30,000k OTC (Uncapped)
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SN(phone number removed)
Do you want to be creating opportunity within the UK’s leading Publishing and Information brand in the Healthcare marketplace?
Our client is one of the UK’s leading and most respected Business Intelligence brands leaps ahead of the competition. They are the leader provider of market information across the Healthcare Sector in both public and private sectors with a market-leading brand delivering Business information, Data/Marketing services, Events, Conferences and Digital Data Solutions.
Being leaders in what they deliver they are looking for the very best Business Development talent to join the expansive Events team. The main purpose of the role will be to develop and win new business through the NHS and NHS Suppliers.
The Business Development Director will be responsible for:
* Development and implementation of a personal sales plan (with assistance from the Sales Manager) to meet sales targets
* Providing demonstrations to new clients
* Representing the company at industry events
* Developing and effectively managing a successful sales pipeline
* Hitting KPIs – activity-based metrics e.g. monthly client meeting quotas; exact details TBD during sales plan formulation as above
* Take ownership of quarterly and annual business plans
* Working closely with the Marketing team regarding approaching best placed prospects
* 3-5 years plus sales experience in an events business or similar
* Strong people skills, and relationship building experience
* A successful history of hitting sales targets
* Experience in finding new business
* Demonstrable new business development success
* Knowledge of the NHS market, not essential but an advantage
* experience in event sponsorship sales
* experience of selling marketing solutions sales
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency