Career Level Manager
We're looking for a talented Business Development Director to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of winning and developing key account within the UK Pharmaceutical industry.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the Director and based in the company's London office, as the Business Development Director you will be primarily responsible for developing new and existing key accounts across UK pharmaceutical industry.
The ideal candidate for this Business Development Director role will have relevant experience of winning and developing key account within the UK pharmaceutical industry.
Plus, it's vital that you've got experience of business development and have a proven track record of generating new business and consistently hitting and over-achieving targets.
In addition, you'll need the following:
– An ambitious and proactive nature
– Demonstrable success within new business development
– The ability to hunt for new projects whilst also building and retaining relationships along the way
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Consultative in your sales approach
– Knowledgeable of UK healthcare structure
– Able to identify client key objectives and provide bespoke proposals accordingly
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or as a Business Development Director.
Basic salary: £60,000 – £70,000 per annum
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £25,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
They are a global organisation operating within the business intelligence sector, with a wide range of product offerings across database management, digital platforms and subscription based products, and as a business they've been around since 1995.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Are a leader in their industry
– Are growing organisation with big plans and goals for the future
– Offer unrivalled career development
Interested? If you think you're right for this Business Development Director role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews