Career Level Manager
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Internal)
Location: Home Based OR London, EC1N (nor requirment to attend office)
Salary: Basic £33,000, OTE £42,000 Uncapped (Part time hours will be considered on a pro-rata salary)
Ref: CVL 5229
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE OF PUBLIC SECTOR, CORPORATE GOVERNENCE OR DIGITAL SOFTWARE?
Job Description for Business Development Executive (Internal):
Our client is a growing organisation who provide a digital software solution. This is a new role due to expansion, to join another Internal Business Development Executive in the UK.
You will be a valued part of the sales team, following up on marketing campaigns, generating qualified new business sales leads to pass over. There is the scope to conduct online demos and provide quotes as the role progresses and for those who would like.
Target contacts will be working in governance, mainly in public sector and data will be provided.
The role is working from home or, for those who prefer, there is a London based office available.
Experience & Skills for this role:
* B2B new business development / lead generation experience.
* Experience of selling a digital software solution or a knowledge of corporate governance or calling into either NHS Trusts, Housing Associations, Universities or Membership bodies is required.
* Previous experience of working from home in an outbound calling role is also essential.
* Quick thinking and able to demonstrate an ability to convey information succinctly and coherently
* The ability and enjoys establishing relationships on the phone.
* 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
* Part time hours considered
* Condensed working week considered
* Some flexibility to working hours
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Business Development Executive (Internal) role, please APPLY now.
New Business People is an agency who have taken specialism to a new level. We truly are specialists in recruiting for business to business roles within the sales process. This includes Business Development, Internal / Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management, Pre-Sales and Team Management / Director level roles.
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you