Career Level Manager
The purpose of the Sales Development Representative is to assist our company in expanding our customer base. The Sales Development Representative's responsibilities include generating warm leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right Internal resource.
To be a successful Sales Development Representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
You will have the ability to demonstrate value offerings via Zoom / telephone calls and have the technical expertise to understand a complex SaaS offering.
Experience in solution and value selling is key and the ability to identify the right touch points in organisations is critical to the Sales Development Representatives success.
Key Accountabilities and Duties
* Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
* Create target prospect lists and nurture existing lead database.
* Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from Website enquiries.
* Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
* Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
* Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
* Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
* Understands how to use Salesforce and HubSpot and how to manage pipeline and opportunities.
* Take ownership of pipeline quality and transparency for assigned sales areas
* Ability to work with Marketing to set up webinar events to support market awareness.
* Calls per week
* Contacts made
* Leads generated
* Quality and conversion of leads
* Quality and transparency of managed pipeline
* C Level introductions for SVP and CEO
Required Education, Knowledge / Skills & Experience
* A Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field.
* Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be advantageous.
* Strong communication, interpersonal, teamworking, and customer service skills
* Good time management and analytical skills.
* Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
* Fluent in English, ability to speak other languages is favourable
An undeniable passion for customer service – Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service and enhancing the overall experience of our customers in every interaction.
Outstanding attention to detail – Must have excellent attention to detail when analysing data and preparing / issuing reports for customers.
An analytical mind – Must have the ability to effectively analyse data and identify patterns / trends across situations that are not obviously related, and to identify key or underlying issues in complex situations.
Excellent interpersonal skills – able to work collaboratively, communicate effectively and have positive constructive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
An ability to thrive with ambiguity – effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture, and handle risk and uncertainty
An ethical and professional approach as a role model and leader – fulfills economic goals and legal responsibilities, but also meets the ethical expectations imposed by social norms in conducting business.
Initiative – Must be proactive and have the ability to initiative actions based on own interpretation or understanding of varying situations.
Patience – Governments and energy organizations can move very slow, very fast and everything in between. Must be able to accommodate varying levels of commitment and timing and not push a situation that requires patience.
Emotional Intelligence – Must be able recognize own feelings and those of others, and to manage emotions effectively themselves and in their professional relationships
Resilience and Tenacity – Successful candidates will be willing to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
Curiosity – We are looking for someone who is a lifelong learner. We want someone who is naturally curious and passionate about learning.
Excellent Communication – Spoken and written communications skills are tremendously important in this role. You will need to be an excellent communicator to be successful in this role.
Key Stakeholder Relationships
This role works collaboratively with all staff, particularly:
* SVP EMEA
* Sales / Account Management / Solutions Team – EMEA
* EMEA Marketing lead
* Global SDR Team