Career Level Manager
Business Development Manager
This Business Development Manager's role is with one of the global leaders in the facilities management and property services sectors, providing a wide range of services to a multi-national client base. Part of their offering includes acting as a principal contractor, undertaking a diverse range of projects within their clients existing property portfolio/estates including M&E upgrades, building fabric refurbishment and commercial fit out with values from £50k – £5million.
The post holder will primarily be responsible for driving new business sales, client relationships and leading the bid process from tender to contract win. To develop and close new business opportunities to deliver the customers requirements without compromising quality service.
* To negotiate and successfully close sales opportunities to meet and exceed agreed sales targets within the target markets.
* To develop and build long-term professional customer relationships with existing, new and potential clients.
* To identify and build a long term active pipeline, exploring both existing markets and targeting new market opportunities
* Use innovative means to develop new sources of profitable business.
* Take complete ownership of, develop and deliver exceptional sales and tender documents and presentations, in line with Company standards. Generate tenders and relevant document preparation, using the specialist support functions (procurement, HR, QHS etc).
* Raise the company and business profile by participating at industry events, high level networking and promoting an image of professionalism at all times.
* Keep up-to-date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends.
* Deal promptly and professionally with all pre-qualifications.
* Support re-bids and variations for existing clients.
The successful applicant will have proven sales/business development experience in either a hard services FM provider or a principal contractor.
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join one of the household names in the property sector where you will be given the opportunity to progress into more senior level roles. They offer a market leading remuneration package with a great bonus structure