Career Level Manager
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Executive concentrating on developing profitable relationships with Asset Management clients in the UK.
As a market leader, they provide efficiencies for fund managers and fund distributors enabling them to share and act on insightful data and research. They provide the data, tools, infrastructure and expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios – maximising efficiencies for asset managers and fund distributors.
Within this particular role you will be responsible for sales of the full suite of products and services to a portfolio of fund management clients and prospects in the UK as part of an international team. You are responsible for the acquisition of new customers as well as taking care of a portfolio of existing customers and business partners, primarily fund management groups from boutique firms through to multinational global firms. By participating in customer events and trade fairs, you will represent and strengthen the brand.
* Attract and acquire new customers and business partners
* Build and enhance relationships with existing clients and business partners
* Increase brand recognition through media and business partnerships
* Involvement in sales promotion activities (e.g. customer events or trade fairs)
* Research market opportunities, creating and executing sales plans to deliver ambitious growth targets
* Represent Distributor requirements with many teams including marketing, product development, propositions, operations and technology
* Academic Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Sales/Marketing or Finance
* Five years of experience in the financial services industry (preferably in the buy-side, fund management space) in a business development/sales or client relationship role
* Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
* Highly customer-focused, flexible and strong team player
* Responsible and independent working style, personality with a lot of initiative and drive
* Knowledge of Salesforce would be advantageous
* Become part of a dynamic company that is a leader in its segment and actively contributes to the development of the market
* A role that is varied in its responsibilities and welcomes initiative and collaboration with other motivated and experienced professionals
* The opportunity to make your mark on the success of a fast-paced entrepreneurial company that is growing rapidly internationally
* A pleasant, ambitious and professional working climate with good opportunities for further development
* A culture that is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry
* Commitment to foster an environment that welcomes individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences