Career Level Manager
Exciting home-based opportunity for an experienced BDM to join a leading life science company to develop and expand a new clinical diagnostic testing business line.
This position will focus on growing the customer base and driving sales of prenatal testing services. You will develop and deliver revenue against annual sales plans, identifying potential customers within the fields of clinical/medical pathology, histopathology, and a range of private and NHS doctors. You will forge relationships across medical teams, understand their needs and propose appropriate service solutions.
* Proactively networking and prospecting new business opportunities and accounts; from initial contact through to close of sale
* Account management
* Maintaining strong industry contacts and market knowledge; visiting medical teams & laboratories, delivering presentations, organising & attending conferences, monitoring competitor activity etc.
* Determining client’s business needs and formulating comprehensive sales solutions, producing quotes, tenders, responding to RFIs, etc.
* Building and managing a strong pipeline of current and prospective clients
* Managing your sales budget and developing and delivering sales plans/forecasts
* Bachelor’s degree in Science
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sales/Business Development in clinical diagnostics/pharmaceutical industry
* Proven track record of positive sales performance
This is an exciting opportunity to grow a new service line, which will suit a determined individual with a ‘get up and go’ attitude. If this is you, please apply now to be considered for this role!
Note: applications are invited from across the UK, on the basis that the candidate is willing to travel as part of their job role and regularly visit the laboratory in Surrey.
Key words: Sales, Sales Manager, Business Development, Life Science, Clinical diagnostics, pharmaceutical, genetics, geneticist, DNA, gynaecology, gynaecologist, oncology, oncologist, pathology, pathologist, medical, UK, London, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, South, Surrey, Cambridge, Slough, Reading, Hampshire, VRS7796AH
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website