Job ID 1262128
Career Level Manager
Start – ASAP
£28,000 – £38,000
We are currently recruiting for a CAD Technician to work within a fast-growing business which works with low carbon district energy networks from designing and building to operating and maintenance.
The role is a permanent role based in Sheffield with some visits to client sites as needed.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Commissioning Operator, you will be responsible for:
· Modify existing drawings and create high-quality detailed technical drawings and plans based on supplied designs
· Use a variety of CAD software programmes to create designs in Revit, 2D and 3D models, providing accurate, detailed and to scale drawings
· Ensure the compliance of drawings in accordance with industry and health and safety standards and protocols
· Conduct site visits and undertake survey when required
· Provide working drawings for all stages of the project, tender, manufacture, construction, and installation
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
· Enthusiastic CAD Technician with excellent design, technical, and software skills
· 5+ years of experience in the use of CAD software products and Building Services Design
· Experience in Civil Engineering would be a significant benefit
· Experience in the design of mechanical services for multi-apartment buildings, OR
· Experience of energy centre mechanical services design, such as district heating, CHP and renewables
· Ability to produce detailed schematic representations of heating, DHW, chilled water, ventilation and
· control systems.
· Understanding of Heat and Utility Networks is desirable.
· Highly competent in AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Revit and Procore
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
· £28,000 – £38,000 salary
· Discretionary bonus
· Based in Sheffield and can consider remote and flexible arrangements
· 25 days a year plus statutory holidays
· Pension plan
· PC/ laptop etc
· Continuing learning and development opportunities
How to apply?
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up-to-date CV and covering letter to or call (phone number removed) to speak to Wynand / Vinnie who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful