Job ID 1324648
Career Level Manager
About the Company:
Our client is a specialist building company based in North West London. They specialise in High end luxury residential refurbishment, joinery, maintenance and decoration on properties in and around London and home counties. The business has been in operation for over 150 years, and reputation is exemplary, with generations of clients returning. The business houses their own joinery and maintains a strong team of in house trades. Some of their projects include, Eaton Square which is a design and build refurbishment of a penthouse apartment, a £500k apartment refurbishment in Cadogan sq. As well as residential project they also undertake projects on private members clubs.
About the Role:
My client are currently looking for an experienced Cad professional who will be reporting into the Head of the joinery. You will be capable of working within fast paced Design Team and accountable for setting out bespoke joinery for prime residential contracts in London.
* Working with interior designers, architects, consultants and contractors in order to achieve a desired strategy.
* Conducting surveys using relevant software.
* Visiting sites & attending design team meetings on a regular basis.
Rewards and Benefits:
* £40,000 – £50,000
* Experience in setting out bespoke joinery
* A comprehensive knowledge of AutoCAD
* Ability to handle unreasonable requests and meet deadlines