Job ID 1208643
Career Level Manager
Blackstone Recruitment are seeking a Candidate Consultant to join our rapidly expanding team.
Job Title: Candidate Consultant
Division: All Divisions
Location: 27 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M 5RN Salary: £21,000 – 24,000 per annum + commission Hours: Full Time (8.30am – 5.30pm Mon – Fri)
We are hiring Candidate Consultants for our Healthcare, Mental Health and Permanent divisions to join our growing business. You will be working on a warm desk with over 20,000 qualified healthcare professionals looking for work. Your role will be to provide both business support, including administrative duties and candidate generation with the division you will be working in.
Our positions are office based at our Head office in Farringdon, London. We welcome anyone with our without recruitment experience.
• As a Candidate Consultant you will support a Senior Consultant by pro actively sourcing, qualifying and shortlisting Mental Health Professionals against job descriptions taken from our clients.
• To meet daily KPI’s set by manager inclusive of daily call times,
call’s made, candidates resourced, jobs advertised
• To talk candidates through the full recruitment process and assist with sending their CV to relevant clients
• To grow and maintain relationships with candidates within the market
• To use the appropriate CV platforms, Social Media Pages and Linkedin to source candidates as well as other candidate resourcing tools.
• To complete administrative duties including but not limited to:
➢ Payroll and timesheet tasks
➢ Online system checklists and CV uploads
➢ CV formatting
➢ Compliance related tasks including references
➢ RDB Admin
➢ Job adverts and website content
➢ Vacancy lists
• To undertake training in a 360 recruitment position
The person: The successful candidate must be self-motivated, ambitious with a desire to succeed. They must have good customer service experience, being able to effectively build and maintain relationships. Previous experience within recruitment would be desirable but not essential