Job ID 1261054
Career Level Manager
Role: Care Assistants
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Hours: Flexible / Ad-hoc / Perm
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants to work within a variety of environments across all areas including Nursing Homes, Hospitals & Specialist Units as part of our established nursing and care agency.
As part of our agency care team at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties will include:
* Delivering high standards of care to our portfolio of clients across local counties
* Ensuring you are flexible, committed, and passionate in your approach to all work assignments.
* Meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects their dignity
* Assisting with activities of daily living and domestic duties
* Ensuring that the health, safety and welfare of clients is always protected
* Maintain regular communication with the Home Manager
* Always Ensuring effective written and oral communication
* Able to work with a wide range of physical and mental disability’s
The following experience and characteristics are considered essential to the role:
* Previous experience of working within a healthcare environment, 6 months minimum UK experience preferably within a nursing/residential home or hospital environment
* Ability to be patient & keep calm under pressure
* Easily adaptable to new environments
* Reliable & trustworthy
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Working in multiple environments on a weekly basis dependant on the requirements of our clients.
You will have access to the following benefits as part of the role of Care Assistant with Pin Point Health and Social Care.
* Weekly Pay
* Full and Part time work available
* Holiday allowance accrued as you work
* FREE annual training
* Opportunity to work within a wide range of different healthcare environments
Pin Point Health and Social Care work in partnership with a wide range of care providers in order to deliver high quality, consistent and reliable staffing solutions.
We offer part time, full time and contract positions to our team of experienced Healthcare Assistants within a wide range of different environments across the U.K.
Please apply with your CV via the apply button