Career Level Manager
The Careers & School Liaison Officer will be responsible for raising awareness of the post-16 education offer to students in key feeder schools within the catchment area this will include T Levels and Higher Technical Qualifications. They will attend school careers events and organise taster activities, working closely with curriculum colleagues.
The Careers & School Liaison Officer will also support the Careers Advisor in organising careers events, transition and induction activities and tutorial materials to help raise awareness of career pathways. They will be responsible for supporting students who may be unsure of their chosen course during the first 6 weeks of starting and then during progression events in the Spring term.
The Careers & School Liaison Officer will play a key role in providing advice and support to students applying to University including support with personal statements, applications and financial support.
* The Careers & School Liaison Officer will coordinate the delivery of an effective school events calendar (from classroom presentations and assemblies, to careers events and workshops), to support recruitment and transition advice and guidance, organising diary dates, delivering engaging presentations/workshops, ensuring appropriate staffing, preparing resources and collating event materials.
* Build effective relationships with key school contacts and delivery partners to maximise promotional opportunities and build essential links with the schools.
* The Careers & School Liaison Officer will build effective relationships with key school contacts and delivery partners to maximise promotional opportunities and build essential links with the schools.
* Support with the internal progression process, providing tutorial support and appropriate advice and guidance.
* The Careers & School Liaison Officer will play a key role as part of the working group for their full time enrolment process, ensuring a key presence and support for new school leaver enrollers and ensuring effective processes are in place to support the smooth transition to joining.
* Support adult learners with progression opportunities including CV writing, job applications and interview techniques.
* The Careers & School Liaison Officer will plan and deliver workshops to help inform career choices and raise awareness of progression opportunities.
* Review, monitor and evaluate on a regular basis the effectiveness of the Careers and Schools Liaison delivery
* The Careers & School Liaison Officer will meet the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and their Health and Safety Procedure
* Level 4 qualification in IAG
The Careers & School Liaison Officer will have experience of organising and delivering engaging presentations
Experience of delivering individual and group IAG sessions
Experience of developing effective relationship/partnership working
The Careers & School Liaison Officer will have experience of representing a brand in an outward facing role
Experience of developing promotional/information materials
Experience of creating and maintaining databases and report writing
The Careers & School Liaison Officer will have experience of successfully working in an educational or training context
Experience in the promotion of education/training
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request. As we get a high number of applications we may be unable to give feedback to unsuccessful candidates. We will retain your details to keep you informed of other opportunities. National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all backgrounds