Job ID 1253736
Career Level Manager
Caretaker – Job Description
We are currently looking for experienced a Caretaker to join our client, Tower Hamlets Homes.
We are looking for a Caretaker with a minimum of 6 months experience within an estate environment who are looking to develop their professional career within a Local Authority environment.
The Local Authority is committed to supporting their employees throughout their employment. If successful in this Caretaking position, you’ll be joining a great team and be part of a high performing local authority who are passionate about ensuring you receive the right support to help you achieve your full potential.
Main Responsibilities of the Caretaker
* Cleaning of estates, this includes, mopping, sweeping, and dusting.
* General maintenance of estates, changing of lightbulbs and any other minor fixes.
* Changing of bins.
* Helping residents of the estate and dealing with any questions they may have.
Essential Requirements of the Caretaker
* Ability to work 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Your own experienced consultant managing your job search
* Caretaking positions available across the UK
* Simple registration process
* Professional development and training
* Weekly or monthly payment options available
* Referral Scheme
Equality & Diversity
We aim to guarantee that all applicants are treated fairly and equally, and no applicant will be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.
We are committed to making recruitment practices barrier-free and as inclusive as possible for everyone. This includes adjusting or changes for people who have a disability or long-term health condition. If you would like us to do anything differently during the recruitment process or provide any information in an alternative format, please feel free to contact Adversa Recruitment.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a Caretaker looking to work as part of a supporting team.
So, if you are interested in this exciting Caretaking opportunity as a Caretaker to start your career within the public sector, apply now, or feel free to contact us directly