Career Level Manager
Due to signiﬁcant growth in entertainment venues, we are now looking to recruit experienced Commercial Catering Engineer’s to join both our Reactive Engineering and planned preventative maintenance section.
* Based from home attending customer sites within your region
* You will addend Reactive or PPM calls to repair and maintain equipment on our customer sites
* Carrying out repair and maintenance activities within capability range
* To communicate on a regular basis with our Operations Team providing updates on work tasks
* To accurately and securely maintain all vehicle stock, tools and equipment.
Our ideal candidate
* COMCAT 1, 3 & 5/or domestic gas (will provide in-house COMCAT training)
* C&G electrical qualiﬁcations/experience
* Full driving licence
* Stable work history with good engineering skills
* Willingness to develop new skills and qualiﬁcations.
Who are we?
Millers Vanguard are proud to have been supporting all the UK’s Supermarket chains for over 40 years, in brief, we are the people in the background ensuring that supermarkets keep the Nation fed! Maintaining a wide and varied range of assets from food production equipment through to loading
Our service are as follows: –
* Nationwide reactive maintenance
* Hygienic Deep cleaning & Planned maintenance services
* Refurbishment, logistics and installation of equipment
We do all of this with the firm foundations of being owned by the global Ali Group, whose turnover is in excess of £4 billion p.a.
Despite being a large operation here at Millers Vanguard we still firmly believe in running the business like we have done for the last 40 years, by
valuing our biggest asset we have YOU…the employee.
Our team of over 500 employees have the advantage of working in state-of-the-art working environments: –
* New (2021) Technical response centre
* Award Winning research, Innovation, and recycling facility
* Industry leading Mercedes Benz fleet
We believe in providing you with the very best environment and tools to do the job
Training is also a huge part of our culture here at Millers Vanguard and our City and Guilds accredited training centre is where we coach and develop
our employees regardless of your position or your length of service, we want to make sure that our staff can progress and keep pace with ever changing equipment technologies.
Why join us?
* Training in our City & Guilds accredited academy
* Job Specific Uniform & tooling for all roles
* Company wide fun days and charity events
* Company Pension
* Incremental holiday allowance (up to 32 days per year)
* Regular staff ‘treats’ for employees and their families