Job ID 1261156
Career Level Manager
We are looking for experienced administrators to work in a Children's Centre in Camden with an immediate staff. The ideal candidate will have the following:
* An Enhanced DBS certificate
* 6 months solid customer experience within a reception environment
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Experience of providing admin support to a team
Duties for this role will include:
* To work on the reception desk, providing excellent customer service to members of the public.
* Receiving and making telephone calls, taking in postal deliverers and greeting visors.
* Provide clerical support to business managers and your team, filing, photocopying and producing publicity materials in line with Camden's corporate protocols.
* To input personal and financial data onto spreadsheets and databases, inputting session attendance details and collating information.
* Supporting the administration of activities and engaging with families.
This specific role is 36 hours per week.
Total Assist provides permanent, temporary, full and part time positions for local councils and surrounding areas. We have plentiful opportunities in the personnel sector.
This is a great opportunity to further current skills and experience you have in administration/ customer service. So if you feel this role will suit you with the current attributes you have, then please apply below