Job ID 1261767
Career Level Manager
We are seeking an experienced Senior Civil Engineer with experience with draining design systems with excellent leadership skills, for an established engineering consultancy in London.
Our client is a leading engineering and environmental consultancy operating in the UK and Irish markets. As a multi-disciplinary company, you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of exciting and challenging projects, and will join a close-knit team who will help you to strive in your role. A permanent role with an attractive remuneration package, this role also offers good development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic company in the engineering industry. If you are a Senior Engineer experienced in all aspects of drainage and estate road design, with good leadership abilities and confident working in a fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you!
* Oversee the design and build of construction projects.
* Create budgets, and manage project planning/programming.
* Control and review safety issues.
* Conduct land surveys and manage external teams.
* Attend meetings with clients, consultants and contractors during projects.
* Ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines.
* Preparing site specific and strategic flood risk assessments
* Urban drainage modelling and network design using MicroDrainage or Causeway.
* SuDs design & preparing flood risk assessments.
* Bachelor's degree in civil engineering from an accredited engineering programme.
* Chartered status or working towards chartership with a relevant professional body.
* Minimum 6 year’s post grad experience.
* Good technical skills in all aspects of your engineering field.
* Knowledge and experience of the current British & EN Standards.
* Experience in leading, managing civil engineering design projects.
* Experience of client and contractor interaction and engagement.
* Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
* Full driver’s licence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
* Company events
* Company pension
* Free parking
* Life insurance
* On-site parking
* Sick pay
* Wellness programme