Career Level Manager
Core Drivers are currently seeking Class 1 Fuel Tanker Drivers for permanent work for our client in West London.
Full training is being offered with these positions, including PDP training if required.
There could also be an opportunity of becoming employed by our client.
The role will be delivering fuel to retail forecourts.
* £20.69 p/hour PAYE Rate of Pay
* £26.02 p/hour Umbrella Rates of Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Accrued Holiday Pay
* Paid Training
* PDP Training
In order to apply you must possess the following;
* Full UK Licence with Cat C+E entitlement and a minimum of 2 years’ experience
* ADR in tanks with relevant class 3
* DCPC and Digital Tacho card
Duties and responsibilities will include;
* Delivering in a safe manner complying with all relevant legal and company procedures
* Driving at all times in a safe and courteous manner
* Monitor and report wear and tear to vehicles
* Prevent and report damage
* Knowledge of regulations surrounding the working time directive and tachographs
* Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly
* Carry out start/end checks as per procedure
* Ensure vehicle loaded safely and correctly
* Basic level of numeracy and literacy, in order to complete work documentation
*a maximum of 3 points on licence due to insurance.
The candidate will be expected to be flexible as this work will include weekends and night’s as well as day working