Career Level Manager
Leading hospitality and travel group looking to appoint a Cloud Engineer in their London Head Office.
The Role –
* Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
* Modifying and improving existing systems.
* Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
* Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
* Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
* Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
* Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
* Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
* Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
* Degree in computer science or a similar field.
* At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
* Experience with CI/CD systems.
* Experience with SysOps.
* Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred.
* Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
* Good communication and collaboration skills.
* Client management skills