Career Level Manager
Fraser Edwards are currently recruiting for a Commercial Assistant.
Our client is a well-established, leading Social Housing Contractor and due to continued growth they are looking for a Commercial Assistant.
* Professionally handle enquiries from all customers, document accordingly and resolve effectively
* Assist the issue resolution process with all commercial queries
* Identify internal process improvements and contribute ideas, improving the team performance
* Monitoring financial margins and assisting in implementing policies and procedures to enhance this in line with client requirements
* Support the Commercial Manager in administering and delivering financial management of the joint venture maintenance contract, ensuring that financial targets are achieved
* To provide an effective interface with the clients, consultants and subcontractors agreeing valuations and payments. To analyse and review data to help the business make informed decisions to achieve profitability
* To ensure that pay information is collated, and the necessary deductions are made so that a gross pay file can be exported monthly
* Ensure that the contract is properly informed as to the commercial and financial position so it can best make business decisions
* Experience of developing a range of administrative and office systems and of servicing meetings
* Working within the Commercial team for a main contractor for a minimum of 2 years
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* To be commercially aware
To possess a minimum BTEC in relevant subject or 2 Years’ experience in the Commercial team (We will consider the right candidate currently undertaking a BTEC or post graduate course in a relevant subject)