Job ID 1261860
Career Level Manager
Our client, a major Rail Infrastructure Contractor is looking for a Comms Engineer to work on a Major Rail station redevelopment in Central London
This is an office based role and is not a subcontract management, delivery type role.
Knowledge & key skills
EXPERIENCE ON MAJOR RAIL PROJECTS
* Proven Comms background
* To have a qualification(s) within the electrical field of expertise.
* Excellent communication, leadership and people management skills.
* Commercially and financially competent with strong negotiation skills.
* Experienced in Design, redline drawings, dealing with subcontrators and all assurance processes.
* Technically conversant with all relevant industry standards, specifications and practices
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business