Career Level Manager
Healthcare Compliance Officer – London
IMC Locums are wanting applicants to be part of a growing and hugely successful team who hold high standards in all areas of the business. IMC are a young, vibrant, success driven company who have managed to expand throughout the pandemic. IMC is looking to hire for immediate start dates, please read the specifications below, please note that this is a general description and the duties may vary depending on experience and the support required:
* Ensuring all individual performance target expectations are met.
* Able to use learn and use existing database infrastructure.
* Able to track, manage own workload effectively.
* Has strong organisation skills.
* Able to review and action daily reports with actions and follow up + update and report back to the relevant management chains.
* Experience in preparing audit files when requested, ensuring all documents in the file are correct and relevant. (desired but not essential)
* Strong work ethic required.
* Reviewing candidate placement forms, completing and approving them for placements.
* Ensuring own work is accurate and in line with expectations.
* Ability to learn and take instruction well.
* Able to think “outside of the box” and problem solve quickly.
* Great communication skills via telephone, email and in person are a must.
* Able to juggle multiple files constantly at one time to ensure 100% compliant candidate files are achieved asap and by a set date before being released for work.
* Ensuring no uncompliant candidates are placed.
* Ensuring great communication with the Sales Teams – assigned to particular recruiters to work with for consistency.
* 2-3 years’ experience within healthcare compliance. (desirable but not essential)
* Knowledge of compliance standards and regulations.
* An analytical mind but also able to work is a fast paced environment to able to "deliver” timely on workload expectations.
* A strong eye to detail, nothing can be missed and nothing must go un-checked.
* Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities.
* Strong communication who likes team energy and has moral skills.
* Career Progression available on the basis of being able to prove and grow with the company.
Salary: £18,000 – £26,000 depending on experience + Performance Monthly Bonuses
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you