Career Level Manager
Conference Producer – Life Sciences
£26,000 – £32,000 + Excellent Profit Share (£10k +) + Company Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for an outstanding graduate with a strong research and commercial mindset to take on the role of conference producer.
Our client is looking to hire a conference producer, ideally with a Life Science’s degree although this is very much flexible. An excellent academic background is a key pre requisite together with a strong interest and understanding of commerce/business.
Role: Conference Producer Life Sciences
As a Conference Producer within the Life Sciences team you will have a naturally curious personality and a desire to learn about business and how changes in industries can affect the world today. A thirst for business and a commercial mindset is key!
Conference Producers research and put together conference agendas. Crucially, this involves in-depth research into the target market, acquiring industry experts as speakers and writing a programme that is filled with intellectual content aimed for your target audience.
Tasks & Responsibilities: Conference Producer – Life Sciences
* To develop commercially viable Life Sciences conferences based on in-depth market research (calling) into the relevant market and topic
* Identify new and interesting business trends
* To speak to business leaders worldwide – discussing developing issues – what’s going to be vital in the future
* To write the promotionally-led programmes
* To produce marketing campaigns and to work closely with the sales and logistics team to make sure the conference is successful
The Successful Candidate: Conference Producer – Life Sciences
* Will be graduated to degree level (2.1 and above) or equivalent ideally with a science based degree.
* Will be commercially astute and entrepreneurial, ideally 6 months work experience
* Will have the ability to assimilate complex information quickly
* Will have curiosity and the desire to learn about business opportunities
* Will have done extra curriculum activities, such as being part of a sports team, playing a musical instrument, travelling abroad, doing something out of their comfort zone!
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities.
We cover: media, digital media, print, exhibition, event, conference, outdoor and radio sales, in addition to marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next move