Career Level Manager
Job Role: Conference Producer
Salary: £38-48k Plus Uncapped Commission
Location: London, Islington and Working From Home (3 days in the office and 2 days from home)
Established in 2014, our client is an influential community of senior decision makers that produces world class content, conferences and events for C-suite executives, investors and pharma, medtech and big tech deal makers.
The company has performed exceptionally well during the pandemic and the pivot to virtual events and is now gearing up for the return to in-person and hybrid events. We are looking for a vital new member of the team to produce and co-produce events in our market-leading events portfolio including our flagship congress.
What They Can offer:
* Clear promotion pathway and opportunities to progress your career
* International exposure and travel opportunities
* Autonomy and trust
* Professional training and development
The Conference Producer will report to the SVP and Head of Production, working closely with the sales, marketing and investor relationships and VIP networking teams.
You’ll need to be organised, extremely proactive, adaptable, professional and personable and you’ll need to relish a demanding fast-moving environment and opportunities to be outside your comfort zone and learn new skills. Most of all you’ll need to be an exceptional team player – always willing to go the extra mile to ensure a task gets done.
The business is growing rapidly and you will grow with it, with the role providing a terrific opportunity for personal and professional development.
* To undertake focused research with executives to write compelling conference programmes, as well as marketing, website and other associated copy
* Recruiting executive level speakers
* Run conferences on-site and to assume ownership for the end to end process of producing quality events
* Research markets for conference sponsorship, identify target markets for sponsorship and develop unique selling points (USPs) to drive sponsorship
What’s Required to Succeed:
* Effective sales techniques and skills demonstrated by a successful track record of developing business via portfolio selling over a wide base of products, exceeding targets and goals in successful B2B sales
* A positive, can-do attitude with willingness and ability to deliver both personal and team goals
* Ideally two years experience supporting conference production
We can't wait to hear from you if this role is the ideal next move for you