Job ID 1030844
Career Level Manager
Contract Repairs Manager
Bonus Reactive Maintenance
We are proud to be representing a social housing company in the South London area – Lewisham who are looking for a Contract Repairs Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are looking for an experienced Contract Repairs Manager to manage a large team of operatives covering contracts involving responsive repairs, cyclical and housing repairs.
• Management of the contract ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and productively
• Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor works are carried out in accordance with the work sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets
• Liaising with the customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise
• Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard
• Ensure all client's expectations are achieved
• Must have responsive repairs manager experience within social housing, local authority, or contractor background.
• Ensure that paperwork and reports are fully completed and submitted in-line with the Company procedure
• Experience managing projects where day to day and cyclical repairs are at the forefront of the work.
• Experience managing a team of operatives (toolbox talks, performance reviews etc)
• Driving from site to site as part of the daily duties. (Working from home for the time being)
• Be jointly responsible for ensuring the workplace is tidy and safe
• To complete time sheets and work sheets and reports as required
• Attend inspections where necessary
• Maintenance / construction industry knowledge
• Social housing/Local authority background
• Using SOR codes
• IT Literate