Career Level Manager
CONTRACTS MANAGER – Building Restoration
Our client is a building restoration company fast becoming one of the market leaders in the specialist building, conservation, and restoration industry.
They specialise in maintenance and restoration of mansion blocks, and listed buildings working on internal/external repairs and renovation to brick, stone and terracotta dressed buildings.
Offices are based in Bromley (Greater London) with most of the works taking place in London.
Contracts Manager Position Overview
* Must have a proven track record working as a main contractor with 5-10 years’ experience
* Must be able to run multiple projects.
* Dealing with contract variations with clients.
* Writing method statements and risk assessments.
* Finding workable solutions to problems as they arise.
* Experience within the building restoration industry as a Contracts Manager
* Experience in overseeing/managing projects.
* Excellent organisational skills and fine eye for detail.
* Be numerate with good report writing skills.
* The ability to impart instructions clearly and lead and motivate your teams.
* Be a good problem solver.
* Able to prioritise and manage time efficiently and meet deadlines.
* Have a flexible methodical and conscientious approach.
* Issue orders to sub-contractors and overseeing their works