Career Level Manager
We are looking for a Strategic Copywriter to work across integrated comms (but mainly Digital) for a Creative agency in Shoreditch, London. 3 days on site in Shoreditch/2 days from home.
The ideal Strategic Copywriter will come from an agency side back ground and will have worked on clients within either Finance, B2B Technology or Luxury sector as accounts are mainly High end Private Banks and Investors.
You will manage a team of external writers and act as “editor-in-chief” to ensure work is delivered to brief and in line with client expectations
The Copywriter/Content Strategist is the architect and “editor-in-chief” of client’s content campaigns and on-going programmes. Sitting within their Experience team, you will work closely with the Experience Partner and Experience Strategist to deliver integrated work and interact with the Strategy team to translate propositions, positioning and insights into engaging content ideas. You will also work closely with the creative team to ensure all content is extended as creatively as possible for maximum engagement.
Responsibilities as their Copywriter/Content Strategist :
* Develop and execute content strategies for complex clients within regulated and intermediated financial services companies, for UHNW individuals and their advisors and D2C
* Demonstrate an understanding of audience behaviors, content and media relevant to asset managers, private banks, Fintechs, professional services and government as their Strategic Copywriter.
* Gather insights to inform strategies from sector and competitor audits and data from tools such as SimilarWeb, Google Analytics and Nielsen
* Work closely with strategy team to keep brand, proposition and products at the forefront of content strategy as their Strategic Copywriter.
* Work closely with creative team to collaborate on ideas to extend content and campaigns for maximum engagement
* Work closely with client content and marketing teams, pitching ideas and shaping ongoing progammes as their Strategic Copywriter.
* Manage measurement and reporting to help continually iterate and improve existing strategies
* Manage a team of external writers and act as “editor-in-chief” to ensure work is delivered to brief and in line with client expectations
* Work closely with the client services team and to support for account growth as their Strategic Copywriter.
* Direct and support their content marketing activity and assist with business development, including pitching where required.
Experience as their Copywriter/Content Strategist :
* 4+ years' experience of developing and managing content strategy, execution and ongoing programmes in an agency environment
* Proven track record of building content strategies and managing successful content campaigns
* High level of competence using insights tools such as Similarweb and Google Analytics
* A confident written and verbal communicator
* Meticulous attention to detail with very strong spelling and grammar skills and ability to critique and act as editor for writers
* Self-motivated and highly organised