Career Level Manager
Our client is seeking an experienced Counterbalance Forklift Driver, with warehouse experience to join their team of dedicated and diligent warehouse staff in the UB6 area. The Counterbalance Forklift Driver for this role will be required to demonstrate their warehouse skills as well as operating the forklift. This will include filling in and checking of relevant paperwork, stock checking duties, general warehouse duties and product line working when required.
Hours: 07:30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £26,982 (per annum)
Key Responsibilities of Counterbalance Forklift Driver:
* Safe and responsible operation of forklift.
* Some data entry and checking of orders and deliveries.
* Experienced in the fundamentals around the safety of Forklifts in the Warehouse.
* Loading and unloading of vehicles and trailers, which may include some heavy lifting.
* Day-to-day administration.
* Participation in the stock take.
* Filling in of Check Sheets and completion of delivery Notes.
* As an employee, you have a legal duty to take reasonable care of yourself and others and to co-operate with management on all aspects of health and safety, as set out in the Employee Safety Handbook
Essential qualities for the role of Counterbalance Forklift Driver:
* In date certificates for forklift/ Counterbalance forklift licences (at least 2 years’ experience).
* Need previous experience of the Health and Safety standards of the warehouse.
* Maintain company property to the required standard, including cleanliness and reporting faults.
* Represent the company in a business-like manner and maintain a standard of dress and appearance in keeping with the job and position within the company.
Nature of the role: This position is a full-time position on a temporary ongoing basis. For the successful Counterbalance Forklift Driver candidate, there is potential for this to convert into a full-time permanent role.
We look forward to hearing proactive and experienced Counterbalance Forklift Drivers at Team CV LTD