Job ID 1324233
Career Level Manager
Job title: Crate Builder – Packing.
Job location: North London.
Shifts: Days only.
Hours per week: 40
Start date: April / May – 8.30 am to 5pm
Salary: £26,000 – £30,000 per annum.(Doe)
Our client is a bespoke design studio and workshop producing unique, custom made designs in-house. They take great pride in delivering high quality of pieces and hand finishes produced by our team of expert skilled designers and onsite crafts people.
We are recruiting a Logistics Technician Art Handler to join our production team. This role is involves careful packing, handling and installation of company designs. You will be required to make condition reports, build export crates and drive, conduct pre-installation site inspections well as safe storage of finished goods. You will need to ensure the appropriate care and safety of all stock and company property, by ensuring a well maintained and controlled environment. This position involves driving so a clean UK driving licence is essential.
We are looking for a reliable hardworking, collaborative and helpful person. You will need initiative and excellent work ethics, with a professional outlook and attention to detail. Essential ability to maintain a quality service for customers by upholding company values and behaviours.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
* Carefully packing, labelling and condition reporting of completed client and company stock orders
* Driving company van for deliveries and collections
* Building of wooden export quality crating for protection and safe transportation of delicate and heavy items
* Monitoring stock and essential consumables
* Relocation and installation of furniture and lighting to support a busy production logistics schedule.
* On site delivery and installations of lighting and furniture in client's private residential homes or commercial premises.
* Supporting the design & manufacturing team with all logistics and photography
* Supporting the gallery with all installations and refits.
* Stores / Packing experience.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Excellent collaborative skills
* Integrity, focus, reliability, and professionalism
* Full clean UK Driving Licence
Contact Information: Alex Cameron
Email: (url removed)
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client