Career Level Manager
One of the largest privately-owned logistics and global supply chain management groups in the UK and Europe, with specialised divisions for Freight Forwarding, Logistics and Supply Chain, are looking to recruit a Customer Support Executive, to be based at offices in the Colnbrook, Slough area.
* The opportunity to join a well-established, leading international freight forwarding & logistics provider
* A competitive salary, up to £35k per annum, plus benefits including Bonus Scheme.
* A supportive, and fast-paced team environment
Main Purpose of the Role:
To support the sales and freight forwarding operations team in developing business from existing clients, by offering first class customer service support.
Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Develop additional business with existing customers
* Supporting Sales Team
* Following up on internal sales leads
* Interfacing between Commercial and Operations Team
* Liaising with shippers / consignees on free hand business
* Working on company CRM
To Be Considered:
* Proven experience within a Customer Support or Customer Services role, in a Logistics or Freight Forwarding environment.
* Experience within internal sales, and working knowledge of Air Freight services is advantageous.
* Good communication
* Well-organised – Able to prioritise workloads and work under pressure
* Good commercial awareness
For full details, contact Willis Global – a leading Recruitment Consultancy for the Supply Chain & Logistics industry