Job ID 1258139
Career Level Manager
An experienced Cyber security Tutor to deliver regulated and non regulated qualifications/training to our clients ESFA and DFE funded learners or other provisions where necessary.
The delivery schedule is driven by the learner’s located nationally; courses are delivered using various digital media and requires excellent learner management skills to progress and support each learner. This role can be delivered from home and with occasional travel to London. Due to this, lone working will be required.
The role requires an organized professional with the ability to adapt to new environments, use a multitude of needs to be resourceful and able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Prepare lessons efficiently in order to conduct them competently.
* Deliver and assess accredited and non accredited qualifications according to the delivery schedule.
* Deliver courses online using a range of programmes including Microsoft Teams, incorporating technology such as tablets and smart phones into your teaching and using interactive online resources enabling the learner to develop their skills.
* Set and assess learner work product daily, ensuring feedback is provided in a timely manner.
* Complete remedial actions identified by the IV promptly to ensure learner achievement performance is included in the given month.
* Monitor the learners’ progress throughout the course, against the criteria
* Create schemes of work and lesson plans in accordance with the qualification specifications.
* Prepare educational material to assist with stretch and challenging the learning.
* Abide by the copyright rules and always source material before photocopying.
* Be prepared to deliver and assess a suite of work skills specialist programmes as required.
* Manage the class effectively and challenge learners on attendance and punctuality in line with the policy.
* Regularly report back to HQ, the attendance records throughout the course.
* Substitute for other Trainers / Advisors in case of their absence, as mutually agreed with the Team Leader and/or Manager.
* Be involved in the companies observation programme across all provision.
* Be involved in standardisation meetings.
* Liaise regularly with Advisors’ on learners’ readiness for progression in to employment, provide handover information to new or substitute trainers.
* Record and monitor learners’ attendance and punctuality, addressing all absences in a timely manner.
* Completion of assessments records per unit by the submission deadlines provided.
* Be responsible for chasing learners for outstanding work product, if passed the submission deadline.
* Creation of lesson plans and schemes of work and further resources to keep it current.
* Experience in delivering to post 16 – Essential
* Experience of delivering Cyber security to level 3 – Essential
* Completed level 4 Cyber security qualification
* Knowledge of Awarding Organisations; Edexcel, NCFE, C&G qualifications – Desirable
* Experience of embedding British Values, PREVENT and safeguarding to lessons – Essential
* Assessing qualification, TAQA, A1, or equivalent – Essential
* PTTLS, DTTLS or equivalent – desirable
* Level 4 Cyber security – Essential
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request. Aswe get a high number of applications we may be unable to give feedback to unsuccessful candidates. We will retain your details to keep you informed of other opportunities. National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Other jobs you may like
Flexible Nursery Work – Up to £15 P/H
- @ Garniche Jobs London
- South West London, Greater London