Career Level Manager
Data Centre Engineers (Remote hands)
Location: South of England
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £32,000 – £40,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Data Centre Cabling Engineers to work for a fantastic client located in the South of England. The successful candidate will be part of a team of Engineers covering Data Centre cabling tasks at various centres in the South of England and Europe. The company operates throughout the UK and Europe so travel to multiple sites is required. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities as well as a strong benefits package.
– Basic hardware support including but not limited to manual power down/up of devices as well as replace any hot swappable components.
– Monitor cases and communicate with clients direct with service requests.
– Patching of all Copper, Fibre Optic Structured Cabling (SCS)
– Racking and /or decommissioning of hardware.
– Rack installation and commission.
– Pre-terminated Copper & Fibre infrastructure installation and test.
– Setup and operation of the latest Fluke Analysers.
– Take lead and responsibility for the quality and maintenance of any installation works that are service ticket related.
– Driven by SLA’s and ensure clients receive a great level of service.
– Material Control, maintain records of deliveries and update the ticketing system where required.
– Racking of devices and rail kits.
– Excellent background in Remote hands / Structured cabling work within a Data Centre environment.
– Security Background Checks (DBS / PES).
– Happy to travel out to Europe for work and stay away.
– Excellent communication skills and eye for detail.
– Full UK driving licence and passport.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Josh Wright from Allied Resource Recruitment on (phone number removed)