Job ID 1262098
Career Level Manager
Our client is a global B2B events business who are looking to grow their Delegate Sales team. As a business they put together industry leading summits, dinners and virtual round tables. This is a great time to be joining the business. Due to the substantial increase in business, they are looking for a career-driven, eager, professional candidate to join the team on a hybrid basis. It is an exciting opportunity to travel globally depending on the campaigns you are working on – this is also not mandatory.
* You will be speaking with C-Level executives from leading global brands about their priority projects and inviting them to attend networking events.
* You will be managing the sales process from initial client contact, straight through to post-sale follow up
* Identify senior C-Level executives from Blue-Chip/ Fortune 500 businesses globally.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as being a very confident individual as you will be working with senior executives from leading global brands.
* The ability to prioritise tasks and organise your time effectively
* A driven individual/ someone who is keen to achieve targets and goals
* Demonstrate confidence, self-motivation, intelligence, and an inquisitive nature
* The role also offers the ability to progress within the business as they are looking to grow substantially before the end of the year.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fun, upbeat, energetic individual that is looking to grow their career
Other jobs you may like
Lead Generator / Appointment Setter
- @ Garniche Jobs London
- Harrow on the Hill, Greater London