Career Level Manager
Managing Change in a Data-driven Way
Match Performance is changing the landscape of change management. As a dynamic and inspiring delivery outfit, our data-driven approach is helping organisations to enact their change ambitions in a more effective, timely and intelligent way.
Change, or at least the speed of change as we know it now, is sometimes mistaken for a recent development in the business world. Yet, Match’s team has been at the cutting edge of this change management discussion for more than 20 years. Over this period our tech and powerful data-driven solutions have helped client organisations to improve performance, solve challenges, and to revolutionise outdated and ineffective capability management practices.
It’s not to say that this current climate doesn’t present new and unique challenges, however. In the face of accelerating change, evolving consumer demand and heightened employee expectations, we continue to use technology in more and more innovative ways to help our clients achieve their change delivery and recruitment goals.
Match Performance are working with a fast-growing insurance company who are looking for ambitious Deliver/Project Managers to join their team.
Location: London, Birmingham, West Sussex or remote.
What Leads to Success
* The outcome for projects is defined in a timely manner and aligned with business needs.
* Projects are delivered to agreed outcomes (the Why), quality criteria and forecasted timelines.
* Playing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful delivery.
* Project teams feel well supported from a project management perspective (e.g. obstacles are being removed and issues are being resolved in a timely manner).
* The quality and speed of delivery to meet deadlines and ensure continuous delivery.
* Your on-going stakeholder engagement and business awareness.
* Recognition from peers of your valuable contribution.
* Recognition from senior management as a thought leader
* Quality of support to the wider business in addressing the opportunity to realised or problem to be solved.
* Strength to challenge business owners and requirements. You understand the “big picture” but can deep dive into the detail if required.
* Able to influence colleagues and partners to support your work, you have a ‘can-do’ attitude to ‘get it done’ even under pressure.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and motivational skills to ensure you get the best performance out of your project teams.
* Strong problem-solving skills, ability to focus on the dynamics of change management not only the mechanics. Organised, can manage and prioritise large and varied workload.
* Commercial awareness with a performance mindset.
* Experience working in fast-moving, agile, dynamic environment.
* Project management / delivery / digital change experience (essential).
* A good understanding of change and delivery methodologies including Agile, Scrum, Kanban, DSDM and Waterfall.
* Experience of managing third-party resources and resources in a matrix structure.
* Track record in building consensus with stakeholder at all levels and delivering good outcomes.
* Familiar with project tools such as ClickUp, Miro, MSProject etc.
* Awareness of software development terminology and practices.
* Good knowledge of personal lines insurance and systems.
* Good understanding of commercial implications on projects