Job ID 1268109
Career Level Manager
Dental Nurse / Kingston-upon-Thames, Greater London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Kingston-upon-Thames, Greater London to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
* Available as soon as possible.
* Will take notice periods into consideration.
* Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
* Monday – Friday – working hours to be discussed.
* £14 per hour depending on experience.
* Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
* Progression and development available.
* Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
* Competitive staff benefits.
* Uniform provided.
* Nurse must have at least 1 years Dental Nursing experience.
* Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
* Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered
Other jobs you may like
Recovery Worker for Enable Enfield NHS
- @ Garniche Jobs London
- EN3, Ponders End, Greater London