Career Level Manager
Dental Practice Manager / Ealing, West London / Full Time
MBR Dental Are currently assisting a dental practice located in Ealing, West London to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
* Available as soon as possible.
* Will take notice periods into consideration.
* Private practice environment.
* Full time opportunity – around 40 hours per week.
* Monday – Friday – working hours to be discussed.
* Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
* Training & career development opportunities.
* Annual cost of living salary increase.
* The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' dental practice management experience & a solid background in clinical dentistry with some experience of administration.
* Duties include but are not limited to; efficient day-to-day running of the practice, managing budgets, delivering financial KPI's, meeting targets, growing the practice & team, marketing, recruitment, holding regular meetings, maintain the practices reputation & some administration.
* Modern 3 surgery, computerised SOE practice with digital radiographs, CBCT scanner & OPG.
* Practice provides general dentistry alongside cosmetics, Orthodontics & Implants.
All candidates must be a Dental Practice Manager & hold a valid DBS to be considered