Job ID 1261186
Career Level Manager
Job Title: Design Coordinator
Company: Build Space
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35k to £40k
Are you a creative and detail-oriented individual with a passion for construction and design? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a Design Coordinator in Construction to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor for £270m Residential / Commercial Project in London.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing all design-related activities throughout the construction process. You will work closely with architects, engineers, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure that design specifications are met and projects are completed on time and within budget.
* Coordinate and manage all design-related activities throughout the construction process, from conception to completion
* Work closely with architects, engineers, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure that design specifications are met and projects are completed on time and within budget
* Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and timelines
* Review and analyze project plans, drawings, and specifications to ensure accuracy and completeness
* Participate in project meetings and provide input on design-related issues
* Create and maintain project documentation, including design reports, schedules, and budgets
* Coordinate with project teams to ensure that design changes are properly implemented
* Communicate project progress and status updates to all stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
* 2 years of experience in design coordination or related field
* Strong knowledge of construction processes and procedures
* Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and other design software
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational and time-management skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Ongoing Training
* Travel Allowance
* Progression Ladder
* Other Benefits +
If you're ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role in construction design coordination, we want to hear from you!
Interview slots are being taken quickly so don’t miss out and contact our consultant with the details provided below.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Kamal Lal – (phone number removed) – Build Space