Job ID 1115374
Career Level Manager
We are seeking an experienced Desktop Support Analyst for this bleeding edge media firm. Based in the heart of Central London you will be required to support 1000+ global staff in a hybrid Wintel / Cloud environment.
You will be required to provide 1st and 2nd line technical support for all Windows 10 and Mac hardware related incidents to all staff over telephone, remote support tools, email, and face to face.
Core duties include;
* Day to day management of MS Office 365, MS Intune (end point management.)
* Log and track day-to-day IT issues, resolving immediately where possible and maintaining our IT helpdesk system.
* Creatung and maintaining Standard Laptop/Desktop builds.
* Network troubleshooting, investigating and remediating connectivity issues, patching and cabling problems.
* Successfully and consistently handling the onboarding of new staff.
* Manage with Azure Active Directory.
* Advanced network troubleshooting – TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS.
* Provide flexible user support when required, including out of hours coverage as the business requires.
* Assist with the maintaining all hardware, software and peripheral equipment within established guidelines and standards.
* Ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all services and arrangements.
* Implementing and maintain security standards
Required Technical Skills;
* Strong Windows 10 & Mac experience.
* Strong experience with Microsoft Office 365 and MS Teams.
* Good experience with Microsoft Azure & Active Directory.
* Networking Fundamentals (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.)
* Any MS certifications will be desired – MCSE/MCP/CompTIA/MCSA.
* Powershell – highly desirable.
* 2-3 years’ work experience supporting desktop, laptop, and cloud technologies in a corporate environment.
* Provide great customer service and can operate on both project and BAU support as required.
* High calibre individual, with exceptional levels of personal drive and eagerness for personal development.
* Excellent spoken and written English.
More details on application