Career Level Manager
JOB OVERVIEW; DevOps Developer / DevOps Engineer (AWS / Unix) sought by exciting technology company start-up (established 2014) and provider of digital marketing optimisation SaaS solutions, integration services and professional services within Big Data, adtech and marketing solutions. My client is offering equity / stock as part of their package!
CONTRACT TYPE; Remote-working and either permanent candidates or contractors will be considered.
SALARY / RATE; Totally negotiable £80K-100K+ plus generous pre-IPO stock / equity allocation plus bonus plus benefits package OR market rates for contractors.
LOCATION; Remote-working anywhere in Europe. (My client has offices in London, UK, and Cologne, Germany however you may work remotely for 99% of the time.)
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Only business level English is required.
My client was founded in 2014 and is an independent privately-held tech consultancy company with headquarters in London and development offices in Cologne. They are subject matter experts in digital marketing strategy, product solutions, ad operations and data science. Most of the team have been working together for many years and the services provided are the result of this close collaboration. They have a European focus with a global reach. The team have worked across all continental markets throughout the marketing value chain, with specialist knowledge in the mobile sector. Their mission is to help organisations develop strong digital marketing capabilities, and unlocking value of existing systems and tools.
We are looking for an additional professional DevOps Developer / Engineer, reporting directly to the company Head of Technology, whose role will be to further develop a leading edge real-time platform for identity resolution, compliance and customer engagement. We are interested in experienced and talented engineers who are passionate about DevOps to help us develop our technology. We value people that can combine thought leadership with a practical can-do attitude and enjoy working in a diverse international environment.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING;
* Design, build and operate my client's platform, ensuring all development is scalable, testable, maintainable, highly available and secure
* Evaluate new technologies
* Integrate project functions and resources across the product life cycle, from planning, through build, test, and deployment, to support
* Drive the automation of all development and operations processes
* BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
* Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience
* Experience with continuous and iterative development in a cloud environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
ESSENTIAL TECH SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
* Solid experience with AWS
* Solid Unix experience
* Proven programming skills in languages such as Go / Perl / Shell / Java / Ruby as the role requires some tools development as well as ops and SRE duties.
* Experience with Source Code Management tools (e.g. Git)
* Experience with “infrastructure as code” (e.g. Chef or Terraform)
ADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
* networking (tcp/ip) skills
* VPN experience
* experience in managing RDBMS and NoSQL systems (Postgres / MySQL ideally)
* monitoring tools or willingness to learn (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana) or willingness to learn
* Capability in SRE or willingness to learn
* Understanding of data security approaches and standards
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
* Truly excellent performance-oriented salary and benefits package including SHARES / EQUITY and generous quarterly bonuses!
* Opportunity to grow with an innovative company right from the start.
* A responsible and creative job in a young, dynamic company.
* Secure job and long-term prospects for a successful career
If you wish to be considered for this excellent opportunity which please send a CV asap