Career Level Manager
The Associates Global are looking for a Devops Engineer who has the technical skill and personal drive to work in a cutting edge business who operate on a global scale. We are looking for the AWS focussed Deveops consultant to join at the start of a major piece of business transformation that will effect the majority of this business. We are lookig for an individual who is not only focussed on delivery but has ideas and is able to grow beyond the initial role.
The nitial scope will be the building end executing of in house software processes as well as migrating legacy systems to containers and then to Kubernetes. Beyond that it will be Building IAC with Terraformand the end to end streamlining of technology and digital estate (Which is vaast!!!!).
Th team you will be joining is 6 strong and work very collaboratively. You do also have a social aspect with this team so we are ideally looking for someone who loves to geek out but also wants to be in a social environment. You will most likley be in the office for 3 days a week in this role and this could vary in terms of which office you attend (either central London or SE London).
More information on the spec below but the core of what we are loking for in this position is
AWS, Terraform, Devops, some Python
The spec belows covers the full shopping list and is more indactive of the skills you will gain in the role rather than the skills you need as a pre requisite.
– AWS SysOps Associate or AWS Solutions Architect Associate.
– Experience with the CI/CD tool, TeamCity.
– Degree in Computer Science, Computing or equivalent.
– A minimum of 2 years strong experience within AWS.
– Experience in deploying cloud security frameworks.
– Knowledge of container services such as Docker and Kubernetes.
– Experience in working within DevOps environments and deploying AWS
based DevOps solutions.
– Knowledge and practical experience with DevSecOps.
– Knowledge of Python.
– Knowledge of Infrastructure as code i.e Cloud Formation and/or Terraform.
– Experience in deployment frameworks, processes, and workflows (Dev, Test, and Prod).
– Strong ability to fault find with rapid response times when issues arise within
If you are a Devops Engineer with a desire to grow and the skills to become an integral part of complex global company then this is certainly a role worth discussing