Career Level Manager
Digital Account Director
Solis Recruitment have partnered with an exciting and growing Marketing and Communications Consultancy on the lookout for a Digital Account Director or Social Media Account Director to join their team in either London or Guildford.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing professional to play an active part in determining the strategic direction of the consultancy and working closely with the Head of Digital to shape this.
The role will suit someone passionate about Social and to have exposure to other areas such as paid social, influencer marketing, digital PR and content marketing.
Other marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, and email marketing would be a bonus.
The Digital Account Director will have a host of responsibilities from building Social Media and Digital strategies with clients, identifying areas to expand existing relations, winning new business and ensuring that Digital Marketing campaigns are executed and surpass client expectations.
The role will involve working closely with the PR Account Team, to retain and grow the digital account portfolio.
Day to day duties will be varied, but will include:
* Helping the Head of Digital oversee the team, providing juniors and creative direction across Social Media, Influencer, Content and Influencer campaigns.
* Proven ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders and influence decision making
* Establish and drive a digital communications strategy for clients
* Offer excellent end to end client service, from objective setting, campaign set up, delivery and regular reporting
* Use digital tools to plan and analyse brands and activity to optimise performance
* Position yourself as a digital expert internally and externally across a range of products and services
* Support in new business activities including pitch preparation and presenting
* Responsible for setting client KPI’s and working to client budgets and forecasting – aligning to clear estimation, profitability and delivery of projects
* Line managing Account Manager’s
Skills and Experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Account Director who wants to join a business and work on exciting campaigns.
To be successful you will have extensive experience working on Social Media campaigns, setting Paid Social strategies and delivering excellent content strategies. The role will suit someone Strategic, Commercial and Creative.
* At least 5+ years' experience working within an agency, with excellent client facing and account management skills in a digital or social media role (ideally gained within a specialist Social / Digital agency or PR Agency)
* Commercially and financially aware, with experience forecasting and reporting
* Excellent understanding of digital channels and how they complement wider communications
* Strong analytical skills and be able to use a wide range of digital tools such as Google Analytics, Sprout or alternative scheduling and analytics tools.
* Ability to manage own workload
* Skilled at setting KPI's and strategic goals and direction
* Exposure to wider Digital channels such as SEO, PPC and Email marketing would be nice, but not essential
Our client is offering the successful Digital Account Director a salary between £40,000 to £60,000 dependent on experience. They offer a whole host of benefits that include:
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Life Assurance
* Income Protection
* Season Ticket Loan
* Workplace nursery benefit
* Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave
* And more
This is a business that wants to rewards it’s people and is looking for people to join the business and help shape the direction of the digital department