Career Level Manager
We are looking for an experienced Digtial Account Director to join an amazing tech company!
About our client
Our client have a unique role that offers a rare career opportunity to truly shape their approach to account leadership that will feed into their connected systems thinking and multi-disciplinary team of paid media and technology specialists.
They are looking for a candidate who can bring a wealth of knowledge, across account leadership and project management.
As a fast growth business, the successful candidate will be involved in all areas of our business, working with multi-disciplinary media personnel to lead our clients through complex projects and articulate well thought out media strategies and feed into the strategic direction of the accounts.
This includes regular exposure to clients and the senior leadership team, with an expectation of the successful candidate being our thought leader and advocate for account leadership across all clients and the wider business.
They are currently experiencing rapid growth and the successful candidate will eventually be expected to recruit and build a dynamic account team around the established processes and working practices the successful candidate will help define and implement.
Alongside upskilling existing staff members and being the thought leader for effective account leadership in the business.
Working very closely with a cross channel communications planning and activation team, the Account Director will play an influential role in the delivery of effective strategies for clients which are also integrated with all other digital channels.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an agency environment and a proven track record in the management and delivery of campaigns, delivering innovative solutions and responses to challenges.
Key Skills and Requirements
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in Digital Account leadership
* Experience in at least 2 of the 3 following disciplines, preferably all 3: Social, Display and PPC/Search
* Extensive and demonstrable project management skills, taking internal stakeholders through complex processes, writing clearly defined briefs and ensuring the inputs and outputs required to deliver class leading work can be achieved on time and on budget
* Advanced understanding of how to assemble the correct information and run reporting calls and QBR’s
* Act as the point of contact for clients working with them to better establish briefs, support their strategy and innovate with new ideas that add real value
* Develop proposals that excite and engage the clients – and deliver against their business challenges
* Maintain a key eye on new trends and share with the wider Group team
* Seasoned appreciation and value for all things creative, as well as a deep knowledge of digital e.g.: web development, platforms, social channels etc
* Create, monitor and communicate effective client forecasting – aligned to clear estimation, profitability and delivery of projects
* Actively interested in creating a strong team ethos to encourage innovation, new ideas and motivation for client projects
* Creative thinker who is can-do and solution driven
* Lover of all things digital
* Curiosity and a desire to learn, grow, share and deliver
* Adaptable and willing to flex in a fast-paced, changing environment, someone who thrives on the diversity of their role and the projects they lead