Career Level Manager
Digital Marketing Associate
£38,000 – £45,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Global media business seeks experienced Digital Marketing Associate to lead on their email channels.
You will be supporting many of the aspects of the email channel including strategy development, email campaign planning, development, testing, deployment, and reporting. You will be charged with the successful management and reporting of all initiatives in support of outbound email campaigns. This role requires an email marketing "guru" who understands best practices in email marketing and able to deploy better campaigns and tactics with them.
* Manages email promotional schedule to ensure database health
* Provides day to day Eloqua email QA support, inspects email configurations, content for obvious HTML, link, and other errors that may impact deliverability, brand image, and customer email engagement
* Creating/editing email HTML, leveraging Eloqua’s responsive email design editor tool, along with other HTML editing tools
* Creating/editing landing page HTML, leveraging Eloqua’s responsive landing page design editor tool, along with other HTML editing tools
* Manages email requests and workload ensuring requirements are collected and managed to deadlines
* Management of email channel calendar
* Reporting on email campaigns (status and outcomes for various stakeholders)
* Assists Email Automation Specialists in campaign activation for scheduled campaigns
* Onboards pillar marketers in email marketing guidelines and best practices
* Understands and reports Eloqua email reporting attributes such as deliverability, opens, clicks to key stakeholders on a monthly or bi-weekly basis
* Experience with marketing automation platforms, preferably Eloqua but not a must
* Developed and executed A/B tests to continually improve performance & drive value
* Analytics-focused, with experience translating data into business and consumer insights. Proficient with Excel and BI tools.
* Project management of inbound campaign work and email requests
* Worked with large volumes of deadline-driven email campaigns and assets
* Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, graphs)
* Strong interest in the analytical side of marketing such as marketing performance, segmentation, and overall database health
* Attention to detail and process is a must
* Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong customer service skills, outstanding verbal, and written communication skills, specifically with the ability to collaborate internally
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing, content and creative positions, across conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology. We also recruit across media planning and buying, PR & Communications.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge