Career Level Manager
Working for a tier 1 UK main contractor; this is an excellent opportunity to become part of major fit-out project team on a £80m, 24moth project in Central London (zone1). Looking for a dynamic document controller with experience working in a fast-paced environment.
You will work as part of the Project Management Team, under the direction of the Project Manager, as well as the Client’s project team. The Document Controllers manage and control the flow of documents on 4Projects. Accuracy in transmission of documents, and in the maintenance of records are vital to the success of the role.
The company has an outstanding track record of setting out career paths for driven employees.
* Granting access to all internal and external users to Aconex and according to the Permissions Matrix.
* Conducting 4Projects / Sharepoint training for all internal and external users where required.
* Troubleshooting 4Projects / Sharepoint.
* Support the Project Teams with day-to-day project administration.
* Produce weekly DC reports regarding progress on RFIs, TVOs and Submittals for Senior Management to review.
* Assist Technical & Commercial departments with collation of tender packages.
* To keep effective and efficient archiving of all electronic and hard copy documentation.
* Maintain document registers and ensure these are up to date
* To ensure document flow is carried out by all departments in a timely manner
* Assist in the uploading and management of Plot Files.
* Publishing and regularly monitoring content
* Uploading of information.
* Audit quality check of all submittals
* Re-assign submittals
* Publish all submittals
* Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience
* Experience using web based collaboration systems ideally in the Construction Industry (4Projects Experience preferable)
* Diligent and accurate approach
* Excellent organisational skills
* Keen eye for detail
* Ability to cope under pressure and multi-task
* Happy to work individually and part of a team