Career Level Manager
Example Recruitment Group is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established national heating contractor operating within the local authority sector.
They have a vacancy for a qualified domestic heating engineer to cover the Oxford area carrying out servicing, fault finding, and repairs within domestic social housing properties.
* Landlord Gas Safety Checks (CP12’s)
* Fault finding and repairs on central heating systems.
* 3 years’ experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer
* Experience in servicing boilers, gas appliances as well as strong fault finding/diagnostic and repair skills.
* ACS qualifications incl. CKR1 & HTR1
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Van, tools, PPE/uniform, PDA provided.
* Salary: £43,000 per annum
* 42.5 hours per week Mon – Fri
* Overtime paid at time and a half.
* Call out 1 week in 4 paid £400 per week – guarantees an extra £5,200 per annum.
* OTE £50,000 – £52,000 per annum
* 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
* Pension Scheme
To apply for this vacancy please use an up-to-date CV and one of our team will be in touch.
Heating, Gas, Engineer, Service, Breakdown