Career Level Manager
Choose a career with Metroguard Oxford Limited today. Apply Now
We are recruiting for experienced Door Supervisors for our venues throughout Central London. There is full-time & part time work available.
Location: Venues throughout Central London
Shift Times: Evening – Till Late (Dependant on Venue)
Days: Weekends and weekday evenings. Confirmed with an Advanced Rota
Required Licence: Valid SIA Door Supervisor Licence
Dress Code: Full Black Suit, White Shirt, Black Tie, Black Smart Shoes Required
Hourly Rate: £10 – £13
Rate will be confirmed based on experience and duties for each bespoke venue.
About The Role:
This will be working amongst our venues exlusive bars & resutrants in Central London. This will be to offer overall protection and safety of the venue, staff & guests in accordance with exceptional standards of customer service. Call us today to find out more and to be considered.
You will be reporting to our operations team who will support your growth into the role.
What would your duties Include?
Duties will include:
* Customer safety and welfare
* Screening customers on their suitability to enter a premises/event
* ID Checks
* Access control
* Asset protection
* Managing crowds
* Meet and Greet
* Assisting bar staff and management with various tasks and when required
The ideal candidate will be:
* Smart and presentable
* Friendly and approachable
* Reliable & professional
* Show excellent communication skills
* Reliable with excellent time-management skills
* A commitment to providing first class customer service is essential
* Conflict Management Aware
* A frontline Door Supervisor Licence SIA licence
* 5year checkable work history