Job ID 1261041
Career Level Manager
Hemel Hempstead (and candidate areas close to London / North West London)
Permanent – Full Time – Field Based
£30,000 – £34,000 Basic Salary (DOE) + vehicle, fuel card, enhanced uncapped overtime, bonus, paid door to door
My client is a company that specialises in complete Plumbing and Drainage services to corporate clients managing domestic and small commercial plumbing and drainage failures. The company provides a quick and competitively priced response to their clients’ needs whether it be a simple blockage, a drain collapse, or a burst water pipe.
Due to recent expansion, they currently have an an urgent requirement for an experienced Drainage CCTV Surveyor, located in and around Hemel Hempstead, who has good access into London
Candidates who live anywhere in the Home Counties be suitable to apply – due to other area of work
You will predominantly be site based (leaving from home daily and travelling to site) undertaking CCTV Surveys of all Drainage related issue that my clients customers have, commercial settings mainly, and some domestic properties at times. You will be travelling into London, or Home Counties. You will be able to confidently explain to customers what works you are doing and what work needs to be carried out to resolve their issues, ensuring you leave them with peace of mind and confidence in the company’s abilities.
Full training and support will be provided upon first joining
* Working full time hours – 40-hour standard week – 8.00 – 17.00 (O/T thereafter)
* Be able to use drainage CCTV survey equipment to trace/locate drain obsticles, blockages and drain defaults
* Be able to demonstrate technical knowledge and competency with regard to drainage.
* Candidates must be IT literate and able to operate dedicated phone apps and reporting software.
* Be able to approach and resolve problems logically
* Experience of working remotely and as part of a team.
* A can do and hardworking attitude is essential.
* Hold a current UK Driving licence – no more than 6 points due to company insurance
* Successful applicants will be subject to a criminal record and DVLA check.
The company are willing to pay a competitive starting salary of £30,000 – £34,000 (rising after 3 months probation period) plus a vehicle and all expenses paid.
* Smart phone, Power tools, Full Uniform
* 28 Days holiday including bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Multiple Benefits Scheme
* They will also offer the opportunity to train with and develop your career with one of the region’s premium drainage and plumbing specialists.
My client respects and values their employees and also offer the below incentives..
* When recommending works there is a commission depending on the value of the works.
* There is a commission for set rates on out of hours.
* Also there is a five day a week on site on time bonus.
* They also pay for overtime from when the engineer leaves home till back on out of hours